- How much are you paying – This is the total repayment you are making to other lenders on the debts you would like to consolidate
- Total Debt remaining – This is the total amount of debt outstanding with other lenders that you would like to consolidate (Please note – NOW FINANCE gives loans up to $40,000)
- NOW FINANCE interest rate p.a – Please input the relevant NOW FINANCE interest rate p.a applicable to you (This can be obtained from the “Get My Rate” section)
- How much can you repay? – This is the amount you would like to repay on a weekly / fortnightly basis
- Comparison Rate -This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- New Repayments – These are your calculated repayments on your NOW FINANCE loan after debt consolidation
- Savings -This is a projected amount of money you may save when consolidating your debts with NOW FINANCE and is presuming you don’t take on any further liabilities
Disclaimer: Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Calculators are only as good as the information you put in them. If this is incomplete or inaccurate, the result will not be reliable. It’s always a good idea to obtain advice before making financial decisions.
Comparison rate example: Based on an unsecured $30,000 loan with an interest rate of 13.95% over a 5 year term, the comparison rate will be 15.39%. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Select from our list of calculators
Check whether you are eligible.
Calculate your periodic repayments.
Calculates savings account accumulation.
Savings – How long to save
Time frame to reach a saving goal.
Savings – How Much To Deposit
How to reach your savings goal.
How compounding affects your savings.