- NOW FINANCE interest rate p.a. – Please input the relevant NOW FINANCE interest rate p.a applicable to you (This can be obtained from the “Get My Rate” section)
- Comparison Rate – This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Includes all Fees and charges applicable on a NOW FINANCE loan
- Tenure – This is the duration you would like to borrow for (in months).
- Loan Amount – This is the total amount of money you would like to borrow from NOW FINANCE (Between $5,000 and $40,000)
- Repayments – These are your calculated repayments based on the information submitted by you (Interest rate, tenure, loan amount)
Disclaimer: Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Calculators are only as good as the information you put in them. If this is incomplete or inaccurate, the result will not be reliable. It’s always a good idea to obtain advice before making financial decisions
Comparison rate example: Based on an unsecured $30,000 loan with an interest rate of 13.95% over a 5 year term, the comparison rate will be 15.54%. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Applications are subject to NOW FINANCE lending and credit criteria.
Select from our list of calculators
Check whether you are eligible.
Evaluate how much you could save.
Calculates savings account accumulation.
Savings – How long to save
Time frame to reach a saving goal.
Savings – How Much To Deposit
How to reach your savings goal.
How compounding affects your savings.