At NOW Finance, we want every interaction you have with us to be a positive one.
If there is something we can improve on, or you have a less than favourable experience, or you are not satisfied with our products, services or staff, we’d like to hear from you.
We will work with you to try and find a solution which is positive, fair, and reasonable.
NOW Finance Commitment
- listen to you and take the time to understand your concerns
- investigate your complaint without any unnecessary delay
- consider your personal circumstances with sensitivity and respect
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint
- empower our employees to act with authority and integrity when investigating and resolving complaints
- never charge you to engage with our complaints service
How to make a complaint
1. Get in touch with us
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 1300 275 669 between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday – Friday (Sydney/Melbourne time)
2. Please tell us
- your name
- your best contact information
- specifics about your complaint
- the resolution you are seeking
Remember, by giving us as much information as possible, you’ll be helping us to resolve your dispute faster.
You don’t have to identify yourself to us and are welcome to submit your concerns to us anonymously but if you do, we may be restricted in our investigation, reporting back to you and resolving your concerns appropriately.
3. We will:
- acknowledge your complaint via email within 24 hours
- provide you with a complaint reference number
- attempt to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, but within 30 days (or 14 days for financial hardship or debt collection matters)
- let you know if we need more time to investigate your concerns. If this happens, we’ll explain why and provide an expected date for our response
- keep you informed of progress
- provide you with contact details for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) if you are not satisfied with the resolution we have provided to you
4. Assistance lodging your complaint
- You may choose to engage a third-party to explain your concerns and manage the complaint for you, for example a friend or family member, a financial counsellor, or a legal representative
- So that we may engage with your chosen third party, we will first need to ensure that there is a proper authority to act in place
- If you would like our Third Party Authority form, please contact us so we can send you a copy
5. Escalating your complaint
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can lodge a dispute with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
AFCA is an external dispute resolution body (independent of Now Finance). AFCA provides a free and independent dispute resolution service for customers who are unable to resolve their complaints directly with Now Finance.
AFCA’s contact details are:
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001