Get your individual rate now
Find out your best personal loan rate without harming your credit score.
Find out if you qualify for a personal loan
Call 1300 275 6699 or
Find out if you qualify for a personal loan
In order to apply for a personal loan with NOW FINANCE applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Be employed: Full time, part-time, self-employed (tenure more than 24 months) or casual (tenure more than 6 months)
- Have no defaults (paid or unpaid)
- Not be bankrupt or have a court judgement
- Centrelink can be used as a secondary income in conjunction with PAYG income
- Require a loan of between $5,000 and $40,000
- Require to pay the loan off between 18 and 84 months
- Single borrower only – no joint applications
- Have acceptable identification, either:
- Australian Passport (current or expired within the last 24 months) OR
- An Australian Drivers Licence (current) and Medicare card (current)
Have these documents handy…
To ensure a smooth and speedy process it will come in handy to have some documentation ready:
- Front and back of your ID that you have used in your application
- Proof of your employment and income
- Details of any amounts owing, including other loans, credit/store cards and overdrafts
- Proof of address
- Details of your rent and/or mortgage payments
- Your Australian-based personal loan advisor will let you know what exact documentation you need to provide
Simple and secure
This simple process makes it easy for you to access your personal loan.
Get your individual rate
Know your rate before you apply. It's quick and easy and won't affect your credit score.
Complete the 10-minute application process online or via phone (1300 275 669) with your Australian-based personal loan advisor.
Send or upload your documentation
Send through any requested supporting documentation.
The funds are transferred into your nominated bank account upon final loan approval.
Your Australian-based personal loan advisor will manage your application through to completion
Why choose us?
We provide a range of flexible personal loans designed to suit your needs.
- Competitive interest rates and flexible repayments.
- Applications are personally reviewed and assessed individually by a person.
- A credible and viable solution to budget management.
- Up to 84 months to repay your personal loan.
- Access to your own Australian-based personal loan advisor.
- Industry-leading personalised service tailored to suit you.
- Our technology enables a streamlined 4-step process.
- Repayment plans from 18 months to 7 years.
Personal and friendly service; deal with your own Australian-based personal loan advisor from day one.
Fixed interest and repayments for your personal loan.
Loans of up to $40,000 repayable over up to 7 years.
Flexible terms and a personal loan solution tailored to your needs.
How long does it take for NOW FINANCE to fund my personal loan?
Once your loan is given final approval and we have received the necessary documentation from you we will try to transfer the funds into your nominated account within 2 business hours.
How do I apply for a loan?
You can apply online and complete the online application in 10 minutes or less. You’ll get your individual rate before you apply. Or you can apply over the phone (1300 275 669) by speaking with one of our Australian-based personal loan advisors.
What are the maximum and minimum loan amounts and loan terms?
Our unsecured personal loans range from $5,000 to $40,000, repayable between 18 months to 84 months.
How do I receive my individual rate?
Getting your individual rate is quick and easy and won’t affect your credit score. You will know your rate before you apply by clicking on and completing the short form on the credit check page. You will receive your rate within one minute and this rate won’t change when you continue and submit your online application.
What loan purposes does NOW FINANCE lend?
You can use your NOW FINANCE personal loan for most purposes! This could be anything from a holiday, home improvements, household furnishings, car purchase or repairs, auto upgrades, debt consolidation, educational expenses, medical and cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, mortgage cost funding, vehicle deposit funding, and even a wedding, funeral or sporting equipment.
Will applying for a personal loan affect my credit score?
Usually when you apply for a financial product, this will be recorded on your credit file and may affect your credit score. However, our application process is quite unique. Our direct communication with Veda will allow you to access your individual rate for free before you apply without hurting your credit score. At the point when you decide to submit your personal loan application, this will record a credit enquiry on your credit file, and may affect your credit score.