Get your rate before you apply
Personal loan rates from
8.95% - 16.95%
10.56% - 18.53%
Comparison rate based on a $30,000 personal loan over a 5 year term. Fees and charges apply. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
MY LOAN AMOUNT: $
A special rate just for you.
Get startedMY LOAN AMOUNT: $
Personal loans from $5,000 to $40,000
Get your individual rate before you apply
Your own Australian-based loan advisor
Repayments plans from 18 months to 84 months
Simple and secure
This simple progress makes it easy for you to access your personal loan.
Get your individual rate
Know your rate before you apply. It’s quick and easy and won’t affect your credit score.
Complete the 10-minute application process online or via phone (1300 275 669) with your Australian-based personal loan advisor.
Send or upload your documentation
Send through any requested supporting documentation.
The funds are transferred into your nominated bank account upon final loan approval.
Your Australian-based personal loan advisor will manage your application through to completion.
Why choose us?
We provide a range of flexible personal loans designed to suit your needs.
- Competitive interest rates and flexible repayments.
- Applications are personally reviewed and assessed individually by a person.
- A credible and viable solution to budget management.
- Up to 84 months to repay your personal loan.
- Access to your own Australian-based personal loan advisor.
- Industry-leading personalised service tailored to suit you.
- Our technology enables a streamlined 4-step process.
- Repayment plans from 18 months to 84 months.
Can I apply?
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (457 Visa Applicants excluded).
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be employed: Full time, part-time, self-employed or casual (casual tenure must be greater than six months).
- Have no defaults on your credit file.
- Not be bankrupt or have a court judgment.
- Centrelink can be used as a secondary income in conjunction with PAYG income.
- Have no active payday loans.
- Single borrower only – no joint applications.
- Have acceptable identification, either:
- Australian Passport (current or expired within the last 24 months) OR
- An Australian Drivers Licence (current) and Medicare card (current)
- Require to pay the loan off between 18 months and 84 months.