Are You Eligible for a Personal Loan?
In order to apply for a personal loan, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Be at least 18 years or older.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have no defaults (paid or unpaid) or active payday loans.
- Be employed (not on probation): full time, part-time, self-employed (for more than 24 months) or casual (for more than six months).
- Not be a current or prior bankrupt or be party to a court judgement.
- Centrelink can be used as a secondary income together with regular income.
- Have acceptable identification, either:
- – Australian Passport (current or expired within the last 24 months) OR
- – Australian Drivers Licence (current) and Medicare Card (current)
Ready to start?
Our loan application is simple, secure, and fast
Call 1300 275 669 or
Information We'll Need
To ensure a smooth and speedy process we'll need to have access to the following information:
- A copy of the front and back of your ID that you're using for your application.
- Proof of your employment and income. These could be payslips or a letter from your employer.
- Bank Statements.
- Proof of address. This can be a letter from a utility provider or your bank.
- Proof of rent and/or mortgage payments.
- Details of any amounts owing, including other loans, credit/store cards, and overdrafts.
- Depending on you circumstances, your Personal Loan Advisor might ask you for additional documentation.